Saturday, August 04, 2007


Journal of a Living Lady #304

Nancy White Kelly

This will be the shortest newspaper column I have ever written. The tyranny of the urgent constrains me from giving a long discourse.

If this column were a book, I would entitle a chapter, “The Week that Was.” In a single week I have gone from enjoying leisurely retirement to being the last-minute administrator/principal of a state of the art school which includes day care through grade twelve. Besides that little monumental task, Buddy and I hosted the grand opening for our new numismatics store which will now be open only on Saturdays and by appointment.

No doubt you will hear more about Mountain Area Christian Academy
and Ye Old Coin Shop in the future. That is, if I can get Buddy to bring me a high-octane cup of coffee.

nancyk@alltel.net

No comments: